Analogg is the first out-of-the-box all aluminum body QMK/VIA wireless mechanical keyboard with true wired and wireless VIA customization. It represents a powerful new breakthrough that allows anyone to master any keyboard key or macro command through VIA on the wireless keyboard. Analogg is created with a 6063 aluminum CNC machined body with a stunning polished, anodized, and sandblasted finish that requires twenty-five separate and exacting manufacturing processes.
We are a professional mechanical keyboard
How to pledge on Kickstarter?
To pledge on Kickstarter, here are the detailed steps:
1. Login with your Kickstarter account, or simply log in as a guest.
2. Find a project that interests you and click the “Back this Project” button. Then select
your reward and shipping country.
3. Enter your payment information. Then click the “Pledge” button and you’ll be all set.
Kickstarter won't charge your card until the END of the campaign, which means you can take advantage of reserving your Analogg first and think things over later.
How can I change my pledge or reward grade?
Simply 2 steps:
1. Visit the project page and click the “Manage your pledge” button that appears next to your pledge amount.
2. On the next page, select "Change your pledge " and then change your pledge amount.
About the shipping fee and custom fee.
The shipping fee has been set with the reward, please have a look and check.
Please be aware that there may be extra customs fees due to the policy of different countries.
Please check the local regulation of customs duties first.
Backers need to take care of it by themselves.
If I am using a MAC system computer, is this keyboard adaptable?
Sure. Each package contains three MAC adaptable MDA keycaps, so you don’t need to change your typing habits.
Allows anyone to master any keyboard key